Wednesday

April Lilli: Project Life Lovely Day

Happy March! If you've been following the April Lilli Design Team you should know that every month we will be featuring one line from the shop! The line we are showcasing for March is Lovely Day by Dear Lizzy. I am absolutely in love with this line! It has so many fun elements and bright colors! 

I love the coloring pages from this collection. At first I planned to color them but I liked how this one look on the title page without color. 

 The Thickers I used are from Little By Little from Shimelle.

I made my title card with the OFF WE GO paper and a little embellishments cluster using Thickers, the yellow tag from the cut out paper TAG YOU'RE IT, the 8 is from the Lovely Day Ephemera Pack and I added Lovely Day Puffy Stickers. The puffy stickers are so gorgeous!

 The cards from C'est La Vie Paper are perfect for Project Life! I added a few  Lovely Day Puffy Stickers to give it a little more dimension.

 I wish you could see how pretty these Roll Tags tickets are in real life! I added my journaling in this pretty yellow pattern called PRETTY POSIES.

You can find these small flags on the Lovely Day Ephemera Pack and there is also a big version of these on the TAG YOU'RE IT paper.
I am loving this collection! Make sure you get your Lovely Day goodies for 20% OFF during the month of March! 


0 lovely comments: