Thursday

April Lilli: Project Life with Pinkfresh Studio

This month the April Lilli Shop is featuring the Dream On Collection by Pinkfresh Studio. You can get this collection for 20% OFF during the month of April. I love this collection! To be honest, is not something I would normally buy because I tend to go in the girly direction. But I had so much fun making this layout! I used blue, orange and green which I don't normally use. My embellishments drawers in those colors were excited when I was looking through them! It was a fun challenge and it feels very fresh! 
This week, and the week before were slow but not slow enough to merge both of them into one spread so I cut of 6 inches of the left page protector and it worked perfect!

Kelly Purkey, is my crafty idol! I love her videos and I love how she stamps on photos! I tried it out with white ink this time and even though the "E" got a little cut off (it's a long word!) I loved it! The alpha stamps I used are from Latina Crafter. 

I really like this title card! I knew I wanted to use the Trance Paper for my title card since I saw the papers! The Dream On Rubber Chips are my absolute favorite thing in the collection! These are the alphas from the collection and they have a very cool free spirited font.

 I did my usual style of journaling. I put a number on the photo and then I take 2 cards and I write my journaling paired with the number of the memory.  

The numbers I used on the photo are ancient alphas from Simple Stories from a few years ago.  

That STEM Night card is a bit busy for my style but I liked it so much! I layered Dream On Washi Stickers and Cardstock Die Cuts. I also used ancient October Afternoon Alphas. Their alphas are awesome, such a bummer that they are not manufacturing anymore! The stamp is from Elle's Studio and last minute I decided to stamp the date in orange and red to bring all the colors from the collection in that card.

I made a little pocket with the Vellum Foil Spring Icons and Delight paper. I normally make a pocket with adhesive but since the items inside were almost 3 inches wide I needed all the space I could have. I embellished the pocket a little bit with Cardstock Die Cuts.
I haven't had this much fun making a Project Life Spread in a while. I hope you liked it! 

0 lovely comments: