Saturday

April Lilli: Traveler's Notebook with On A Whim

Hi Everyone! I have another project using the On A Whim Collection. You can get this collection at the April Lilli Shop! I made a Traveler's Notebook Spread. 

I like my TN spreads to be light so I don't use a lot of pattern paper. I used the Tombow TwinTones Dual Tip Markers to doodle tiny stars on the white space. I used the branding strips of the paper to layer. The "Kind of the Best" quote is from the Seriously Paper

I used the Tombow Dual Brush Pens to put color on the Water Color Resist Tags. I scribbled the color in a Blending Palette, sprayed water and picked it up with the tag. I LOVE the On A Whim Sticker Book it has these cute hearts and the flowers and a lots of other things!

The "Sweet Things" heart came in the Oh A Whim Ephemera Pack. I love to use ephemera on Traveler's Notebooks! I also made a little die cut cloud with the Confetti and Keep Your Cool.
I hope you enjoyed this quick Traveler's Notebook spread using this super fun collection! 





0 lovely comments: