Wednesday

Project Life with Freckled Fawn

Hey Everyone! This Jennie and as usual I have a Project Life spread to share! 

I mixed a lot of Freckled Fawn journaling cards in this spread!

I've been trying to use a lot of products from my stash. I love re-discovering products because in a way they feel almost new. One of the items I've been trying to stash are the orange alphas from a Oh Deer Me Kit from 3 years ago! I managed to use them a bunch of times and I still have a bunch of letters!

I kept my title card super simple. I used a plain white circle to make the Large Acetate Numbers pop! I also added the Yellow & White Puffy Script Alphas on top of the number. I didn't have a "k" so I had to cut an "x". I love these cute little Tiny Minty Green Rhinestone Stars from the May Oh Deer Me Kit.

These Vellum Phrase Stickers from the February Oh Deer Me Kit are perfect for photos!

I used a card from the Every Moment  Counts set to mat a 3x3 photo. These cute enamel hearts and stars come in the Epoxy Foil Floral Stickers.

I love acetate pieces because you can always peek at what's behind and the are easy pieces to layer. I used the Acetate Speech Bubbles Die Cuts over this journaling card.

 Ancient products unite! Oldies but goodies and I love them!

I got the idea of stapling the white Puffy Heart from Jen Schow. I like how it adds even more texture.
 I made a shaker pocket for my movie ticket using a Simple Stories Flip Pocket and the Fuse Tool.

 This week we had a little trip to National Postal Museum and I used a 6x12 insert to add more photos!

I like to add an element at the center of collages so the photos don't look so divided. In these collages I used the Lovely Day Chipboard Stickers.

This card had a busy pattern and two photos that cover almost the whole paper so I kept it super simple with labels and Chipboard Phrases Stickers.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for the NEW Kits! 

0 lovely comments: