Monday

It's Starting To Look Like Fall

Hey Everyone! I am super excited because now Freckled Fawn has subscriptions for Embellishments & Journaling Cards and Embellishments & Papers

To journal I stamped the numbers on the photos using an old Freckled Fawn stamp and in 2 of the Freckled Fawn Journal Cards I wrote the journaling. 

To embellish I used the October Oh Deer Me Kit Embellishment Kit but I also pulled out a few old Freckled favorites! These kits sell like hot cakes make sure you subscribe to them so you don't miss out! I'm a sucker for arrows and I used the ones in the Autumn Chipboard Stickers. I like that chipboard stickers offer a little dimension without being bulky.

To make the title card I used one of the papers from the October Papers. I love this heart pattern and the colors! For the numbers of the week I used the Large Acetate Numbers. I love when the kits come with labels because I can use them to stamp the dates. The one I used on the title card is from the October Label Stickers.

I love to layer little word stickers with washi and the October Plaid Washi is gorgeous!! I put a vellum phrase on top of the October Label Stickers and the effect is super cool! On the bottom right photo I used the Autumn Cardstock Alpha Stickers.

I LOVE button stickers! I remember that my first Oh Deer Me Kit a few years ago had some like these and I probably bought them 3 times! In this journaling card I used a cute coffee mug from the Autumn Epoxy Wood Button Stickers. I love cork stickers and this kit is perfect for them. I used one leaf from the Autumn Cork Stickers with Gold Foil Accents and a few hearts of the Foil Cork Heart Stickers.

I hope you enjoyed these fall pocket pages! The October Oh Deer Me Kits with Journaling Cards and Papers are already sold out! Save your spot for the November Kits! You won't regret it! Take Care! 


0 lovely comments: